• Front Desk:
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
From 3:00 p.m.
Until 11:00 a.m.
• Roof Terrace "Quiet Hours":
Sundays through Thursdays:
9:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Thursdays through Sundays:
11:30 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
• General Hostel "Quiet Hours":
11:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
• Walk-ins allowed.
• Method of payment: credit card or cash.
• Minimum stay one (1) night; no max. stay.
• Any changes or cancellations in your reservation must be requested via email (email@example.com) or by telephone (+1 787.520.8855) with at least 7 days in advance of the date reserved for arrival at the hostel. The guesthouse will pre-verify the credit card guaranteeing the reservation. If this card is not authorized, the reservation will be subject to availability. and in case of high occupancy in the hostel, any non-guaranteed reservation will be automatically canceled.• In stays of more than one night, if the guest does not show up at the hostel, the "no show" charge will be applied for full reservation amount to the credit card on file and the reserva.
- $35.00 hold on the credit card to cover the costs of equipment, furniture or articles damaged
- $30.00 for replacement of lost keys
- $8.00 for ripped or lost towels
- $30.00 for ripped or lost blankets
- $14.00 for ripped or lost sheets
- $5.00 for bath towel rental
• Guests must be 18 years or older.
• Visitors are not allowed in the rooms. Visitors must stay in common areas and leave on or before our Front Desk closing times (see above).
• Turn off room lights and air conditioning while not in the room.
• Identify food containers stored in the kitchen, specifically in the refrigerator.
• Clean the kitchen after every use.
• Smoking is permitted only on the roof terrace.
• Alcohol consumption is allowed on the roof terrace.
• Illegal substances or drugs.
• Loud music or unnecessary noises.
• Intake of food and alcoholic beverages inside the rooms.